TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Our Terms and Conditions of sale are guidelines to which we process all customer orders. By placing an order with Runway Pro Audio you are agreeing to the following Terms and Conditions of sale.
2. HARDWARE & OTHER PRODUCTS. All hardware products are boxed and brand new.
3. ORDERS. We make every effort to
ensure hardware products we supply are of the highest quality, reach you
in good condition, and are delivered promptly. If for any reason you are
unhappy with your purchase, or the service you have received from Runway
please contact us by telephone or email.
5. PRODUCT WARRANTY. Warranty is for a period of 12 months. Please see our Returns Policy for further information on items which is located at the bottom of this page.
6. PRICES. We reserve the right to amend our prices without prior notice. Due to current global economic conditions and fluctuating currency values some items from outside the UK may not be available as prices listed. All orders are accepted subject to availability of stock at the time of picking the order. Prices are correct at the time of publication or upload to our website. We are not obliged to supply goods to you until we have confirmed acceptance of your order. The acknowledgement email you may receive does not constitute order confirmation, or acceptance.
8. AVAILABILITY OF GOODS. All orders and special offers are subject to the availability of stock when ordering.
9. BACK ORDERS. If an item is out of stock, you will be contacted with the option to place the item on back order or be refunded. When back order items return into stock they will be sent out with no additional shipping charges. You may cancel your back order at any time by contacting us via phone or email. Please note that if you do not cancel your back orders, they remain an on-going order with us. When canceling a back order with us please make sure you receive confirmation from us that it is cancelled.
10. SHIPPING. All orders are shipped in appropriate strong packaging. Orders are computer tracked with barcodes and tracking numbers are emailed to the customer. We advise you to ensure somebody is present at the delivery address as all items require a signature upon delivery. Once goods are delivered and signed for they become your responsibility. We reserve the right to alter the shipping option of an order in the case of certain items not being in stock. If the unlikely event that your order is damaged or lost in transit, a replacement order will be issued.
11. SHIPPING TIMES. Our orders are shipped and handled by third party couriers, therefore all delivery dates and times given are only estimates. We endeavor to get your order to you within the estimated delivery time, however, on rare occasions the delivery may be delayed. We therefore cannot be held responsible for delays by the courier / postal service or for any consequential losses you may suffer if the delivery is not on time for whatever reason. Orders being shipped to remote locations may, on rare occasions, be slightly delayed by the courier / postal service. Please also see section 13 if you are a UK customer or section 14 if you are a customer outside the UK for more shipping info.
12. SHIPPING CHARGES. For online orders shipping charges are displayed in the Shopping Cart after selecting Current Shipping location in the dropdown box. Shipping charges will be applied to any trade Pro Forma Invoice.
13. UK CUSTOMERS. In the unlikely event that your goods do not arrive within 7 days of dispatch, first call or e-mail us to confirm your order has been shipped and that we have your correct delivery address details. Normal delivery time after dispatch is approximately 1 to 3 days. We cannot replace your order until the courier or postal service have confirmed that your parcel has been lost/damaged.
POLICY. To return an item under
Warranty please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
stating your name or company name, product title, customer purchase date and reason for