The RoXdon SM-1 is a professional Broadcast Shotgun Condenser Microphone designed for professional applications within the film, video, television and production industries.
The RoXdon SM-1 microphone has a Super-Cardioid polar pattern, picking up audio from the source at which the microphone is directly pointed, whist eliminating background sounds from the sides and rear. The RoXdon SM-1 features low self noise, good signal to noise ratio and excellent audio dynamic range making it ideal for voice recording when either mounted on a camera / camcorder or on a microphone boom pole.
The SM-1 comes supplied with a locking foam windshield, XLR camcorder connecting lead and stand clip.
* Element: Back Electret Condenser
* Polar Pattern: Super-Cardioid
* Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz
* Sensitivity: -39dB+/-2dB (0dB=1V/Pa at 1kHz)
* Output Impedance: 500 ohms
* Max Input SPL: 130dB (at 1kHz<=1% T.H.D)
* S/N Ratio: 70dB
* Power Requirements: 48 Volt Phantom Power or AA battery
* Slot Length: 120mm
* Length: 300mm
* Diameter: 22mm