The RoXdon SC-1 is a
professional Small Condenser
Microphone which utilizes a vapor-deposited gold plated diaphragm capsule.
The mic has a Cardioid pickup pattern with high sensitivity, and low distortion. It has a low self-noise and a clear natural sound quality. The addition of a low-cut switch enables bass roll-off where problem low frequencies arise.
Ideal for instrument and percussion recording; the sonic quality, high fidelity tone and low self noise has been achieved by using good quality components together with dedicated design principles.
The RoXdon SC-1 microphone features low self noise, good signal to noise ratio and excellent audio dynamic range.
The SC-1 comes supplied with leatherette bag, black foam windshield, mic clip, additional shock mount / pop filter and XLR output lead.
Polar Pattern: Cardioid
* Frequency Response: 30Hz-18kHz
* Sensitivity: -36dB+/-2dB (0dB=1V/Pa at 1kHz)
* Output Impedance: 100ohms+/-30% (at 1kHz)
* Load Impedance: >=1000ohms
* Self Noise: 20dB A
* Max Input SPL: 130dB (at 1kHz<=1% T.H.D)
* S/N Ratio: 74dB
* Power Requirements: 48 Volt Phantom Power
* Low Frequency Attenuation: 100Hz/Oct 12dB
RoXdon London England