BRITISH HANDBUILT STUDIO EFFECTS
This device is a clone of the unit produced in the 1990's with all its unique sounds.The RoXdon VOICE VANDAL consists of two main parts, a grungy 10 bit digital delay based around a HT8955A echo chip, and a high speed audio chopper that strobes incoming audio on and off at four separate frequency bands. Each frequency band can be activated individually or simultaneously with others, and the overall rate of the chopping effect is controlled by the frequency knob.
Delay on/off switch
* Delay control (up to 800ms)
* Repeat control
* Distortion control
* 4 Frequency chopper select switches
* Chopping Frequency Speed Control
* 12V DC (International power adapter included, 100-240VAC)
* 1/4 inch mic / line level input and output jack sockets
* 2U 19" rack mounting, 150mm depth.
ROXDON STUDIO EQUIPMENT
ASSEMBLED, QUALITY ASSURED AND TESTED IN LONDON, ENGLAND.