The RoXdon RA-47 Condenser
Microphone represents our commitment to provide an affordable studio recording
and broadcast microphone.
Utilizing high grade parts, including a new custom designed gold plated microphone capsule. Ideal for vocal recording and broadcast studios; the sonic quality, high fidelity tone and low self noise has been achieved by using good quality components together with dedicated design principles.
The RoXdon RA-47 microphone features low self noise, good signal to noise ratio and excellent audio dynamic range.
The RA-47 comes supplied in a practical silver aluminium case. Other accessories include a shock mount, black foam windshield, XLR output lead and microphone polishing cloth.
Finished in luxurious 'Hammered effect' black body with distinguished Gold Grill the RoXdon RA-47 exudes class.
Polar Pattern: Cardioid
* Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz
* Sensitivity: -34dB+/-2dB (0dB=1V/Pa at 1kHz)
* Output Impedance: 150ohms+/-30% (at 1kHz)
* Load Impedance: >=1000ohms
* Self Noise: 16dB A
* Max Input SPL: 133dB (at 1kHz<=1% T.H.D)
* S/N Ratio: 78dB
* Power Requirements: 48 Volt Phantom Power
* Electrical Current: 3mA
* Dimensions: Diameter 46mm x 150mm
* Net Weight: 348g