The RoXdon AR-1
microphone represents our commitment to provide a world class handmade active
Utilizing the finest grade components, including solid brass body and grille. Ideal for vocal recording, piano, guitar cab micing, stage and recording studio use; the sonic quality, natural tone, excellent audio dynamic range and low self noise has been achieved by using the best components available together with dedicated design principles.
The combination of a custom designed handmade ribbon motor and superior active electronics has produce a ribbon microphone of outstanding smooth sonic response with the ability to interface with any electronic preamp.
The RoXdon AR-1 features a double sided 0.02mm pure aluminum foil. It can handle a SPL of 130dB and incorporates a low cut switch together with a 10dB pad switch conveniently located on the microphone body.
Finished in satin black with highly polished nickel grille and base, the RoXdon AR-1 exudes class.
The RoXdon AR 1 comes supplied in a practical black aluminium case which houses the AR-1 microphone in its own luxury padded / plushed lined wooden microphone box. Other accessories include a combined shock mount / dual fabric pop filter; basic stand mount and microphone polishing cloth.
The RoXdon AR-1 requires 48v phantom power.
* Element: 0.02 aluminium ribbon foil
* Polar Pattern: Bi-directional
* Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz
* Sensitivity: -33dB (0dB=1V/Pa at 1kHz)
* Output Impedance: 200 ohms
* Load Impedance: 1K ohms
* Self Noise: 14dB (A-weighted)
* Max Input SPL: 135dB (at 1kHz<=1% T.H.D)
* S/N Ratio: 78dB
* Power Requirements: 48 Volt Phantom Power
* Output: 3-pin XLR
* Dimensions: Diameter 46mm, length 205mm
* Net Weight: 500g
* Aluminium Carry Case
* Wooden Mic Box
* Adjustable Stand Mount
* Combined Shock Mount / Dual Fabric Pop Filter
* Microphone Polishing Cloth
RoXdon London England